Irish Centre for Cycling is a dedicated professional cycle service that specialises in providing cycle hire, cycle tourism, cycle training and quality equipment. It delivers more of a cycling experience than simply a bike rental business.
Located in the picturesque grounds of the historic Malahide Castle in North County Dublin, the Irish Centre for Cycling provides a dedicated professional cycling service, setting a new standard of cycling facilities in Ireland. From first contact, customers will recognise that they are dealing with trained professionals who know and love their business.
Cycling is great fun for all ages and a fantastic way to experience what Ireland has to offer - beautiful coastlines award winning parks, natural habitats, and plenty of visitor attractions to explore. You'll find no better way to enjoy what is on offer, than a leisurely cycle. Follow some of the organised tours or just hop up on a bike and see where it takes you.
Customers may simply choose to rent a quality bike, for whatever period of time, and take off in any direction of their choice. Select a bike online and come along to collect it at Malahide Castle. From the beautiful gardens of Malahide Castle you can head off around the scenic route towards Portmarnock, Sutton and onto Howth. If you take on the challenge of conquering Howth Summit, you'll be rewarded by the spectacular views from this height. Or turn at Sutton Cross and head down the coast into Clontarf. We really do have some beautiful views in the Fingal area. Or simply take a bike away for a number of days!
Customers may also choose from a range of carefully-planned cycle tours, or indeed email a request to arrange a bespoke tour. Individuals, families or any size group, large or small, can be catered to. Tours have been packaged for all interests and levels of ability.
• A favourite with families is the Seafront and St. Anne's Park tour. Suitable for children of all ages, it is a safe, flat cycle and takes in the award-winning St. Anne's Park with its beautiful Rose Gardens, play areas and picnic spots. The children will love it.
• For the more serious cyclists why not follow some of the Route the 2014 Giro D'Italia tour, a great experience for any keen cyclist.
• Interested in historic castles? The Historic Castles of Fingal is a great tour which takes guided visits to some of Fingal's beautiful ancient castles.
The Equipment -
Choose from a fleet of 300+ Giant bikes – all new stock! Giant are the world’s leading brand for quality and safety. The fleet comprises traditional comfort style rental bikes, a wide variety of 24 speed hybrids and full-on lightweight road bikes for the more competitive cyclists. All sizes of children's bikes, along with chariot trailers and tag-along bikes are also available.
All necessary safety and ancillary equipment is available – including bike racks for the car.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingSpecialized Ireland
- Things to see & doCyclingBike Stop Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingCycle Dublin Bike Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion
- Things to see & doCyclingDublin Pedal Tours