Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
Dublin Discovery Trails
- Family friendly
- Audio Guides
Dublin Discovery Trails are here to guide you on a journey of discovery to some of the city’s most loved sites and attractions. Uncover compelling stories of Dublin’s culture, heritage and history via themed GPS enabled immersive walking trails.
The first trail to explore is Doors Into Docklands, an engaging and exciting way to explore the city’s Docklands area. Find out more about Dublin City's maritime history, visit famous landmarks and heritage sites, uncover hidden wonders, and experience impressive virtual content.
Keep revisiting the app to explore exciting new routes.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursAround Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours