Cycle Dublin Bike Tours offers small group guided tours of Dublin City. The tour starts at 2 Whitefriar Place, Dublin 8, only a 5 minute walk from St Stephen's Green.
Explore Dublin by bike with experienced guides. Cycle Dublin Bike Tours offers the visitor an eco friendly way to see Dublin and experience its culture and heritage. The tour makes its way around Dublin at a relaxed pace, while at the same time covering a lot of ground.
See the 18th century houses where the lords and ladies lived in Georgian Dublin. Discover where writers like James Joyce and Jonathan Swift lived and wrote. Find out where Saint Valentine's heart is enshrined and where Dracula was written. Hear about Dublin's musicians such as U2, The Dubliners and Sinead O'Connor.
The tour explores Dublin's canals, the River Liffey and Norman Dublin's castles and cathedrals. There is a chance to delve into the culture of Dublin's writers, painters, poets and characters. The tour visits places of revolution and war from Dublin's turbulent history. Hear about the many rebellions that took place and the figures that led them. During the cycle the guide will point out the pubs and traditional music venues on the route.
The City Tour is approximately 2.5 hours long. You must be able to ride a bike confidently. Suitable for ages 14 years and up. Helmets and reflective belts are supplied.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingSpecialized Ireland
- Things to see & doCyclingBike Stop Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion
- Things to see & doCyclingDublin Pedal Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingRiver Cycles