River Cycles offer a full bike rental service. At their location right on the River Liffey they have an amazing space with a pretty cool coffee shop, and the coolest fleet of 400 bikes for rent. Everything from BMX’s to carbon fibre Colnago C50’s. Most of their bikes have been custom built and almost all are fitted with Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires, (the best bicycle tires in the world). They have some awesome expedition bikes, so if you are in Ireland and want to head off on a tour, they certainly have the bike for you. If you need all the equipment, (Ortlieb panniers etc.) they have that too.
They offer one of the cheapest daily bike rental in the city using high quality bikes.
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- My Bike or HikeThings to see & doHiking
- Roadbikehire.ieThings to see & doCycling
- U2's Dublin - See Dublin by BikeThings to see & doCycling
- Cycle Dublin Bike ToursThings to see & doCycling
- Bike Stop DublinThings to see & doCycling
- Irish Cycling SafarisThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Pedal ToursThings to see & doCycling
- Specialized IrelandThings to see & doCycling