The Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Cloudy days
At The Lazy Bike Tour Company they only use the most stylish electric cruiser bikes on the roads– the bikes are fun to use and you will definitely feel the extra 'oomph' when you cycle.
The tours are fully-guided bringing you to many places that are not mentioned in the guidebooks as well as those that are.
For about 2 hours the local guides will lead you through the historic streets of Dublin, with storytelling and photography stops along the way.
The maximum group size of ten people makes the tour very interactive and a great way to immerse explorers into the City. The Pedego, cruiser style, electric bikes allow users to cover a wide area of Dublin easily. It's a great fun way to get orientated, while finding out new things about old places!
Contact the Company for group tour options and pricing. Advance booking is highly recommended.
Tour starts from 4 Scarlet Row, Essex Street West, in the most historic part of Temple Bar. Your bike and all safety equipment is provided and all tours are fully-insured. Suitable for ages 14 years and up. Tours operate rain or shine.
- Things to see & doCyclingRiver Cycles
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion
- Things to see & doCyclingBike Stop Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingSpecialized Ireland
- Things to see & doCyclingU2's Dublin - See Dublin by Bike
- Things to see & doCyclingCycle Dublin Bike Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingDublin Pedal Tours
- Things to see & doHikingIrish Cycling Safaris
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingRoadbikehire.ie
- Things to see & doCyclingESB eBikes