Dublin Pedal Tours
- Cloudy days
Dublin Pedal Tours takes you on a 15-seater covered pedal bus with no engine, just pure human pedal power. They are known for their laughter, cheers and music that bring a smile as they pass by.
There are 3 different types of tours available, each lasting 2 hours plus:
1. Sightseeing pub tour which brings you around the sights of Dublin and lets you stop for a rest in some of Dublin's well-known pubs to stretch the legs and take some refreshments.
2. Those who don’t wish to stop can just cycle from place to place around Dublin - an unusual and amusing way to see the city's sights!
3. Or try the Musical sightseeing tour which stops at places which are connected to famous Irish musicians. Connect your phone or device to play your own music on board while taking in the sights of Dublin.
Catering for groups from 8 to 48 people, Dublin Pedal Tours is a great way of seeing Dublin and is very "photo friendly". They are located between the General Post Office and Penney's on Prince's St. North, off O'Connell St, Dublin.
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Irish Cycling SafarisThings to see & doHiking
- Bike Stop DublinThings to see & doCycling
- Cycle Dublin Bike ToursThings to see & doCycling
- U2's Dublin - See Dublin by BikeThings to see & doCycling
- Roadbikehire.ieThings to see & doCycling
- River CyclesThings to see & doCycling
- My Bike or HikeThings to see & doHiking
- National Famine WayThings to see & doHiking