Bike Stop Dublin
Bike Stop Dublin is a combination of Bolton Cycles and Bike Hire Dublin. They are experts in cycling routes, bike sales and rental. Here local cyclists and visitors gather and share ideas about bicycles, routes and cycling in general.
Exploring Dublin by bike is an enjoyable and environmentally friendly activity. Bike Stop Dublin provides everything you need for comfortable cycle tours, with a choice of city style bikes to mountain bikes, hybrids and kids' bikes. They also offer free maps and expert advice, along with their original cycling routes.
Bike Stop Dublin caters for group tours, which can be customised, providing guided tours and bicycle delivery options. Tours for corporate, stag, hen parties and more are available.
Bike Stop Dublin aim to provide quality bikes and service. They have brand name new bikes and equipment in stock. If you are looking for a second hand or vintage pair of wheels, you will find it at their second location, Bolton Cycles at 33 Bolton Street.
Dublin offers over 120 miles of cycle tracks and encircles the largest walled park in Europe, the Phoenix Park, known as a haven for cyclists. With its urban design, vibrant art scene, celebrity spotting, and food, Dublin is a vibrant and evolving city with plenty to discover, both for first timers and those who think they already know it well.
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- My Bike or HikeThings to see & doHiking
- River CyclesThings to see & doCycling
- Roadbikehire.ieThings to see & doCycling
- U2's Dublin - See Dublin by BikeThings to see & doCycling
- Cycle Dublin Bike ToursThings to see & doCycling
- Irish Cycling SafarisThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Pedal ToursThings to see & doCycling
- Specialized IrelandThings to see & doCycling