Specialized Ireland offers a host of facilities for all cyclists. Cyclists can avail of rental or purchase of their premium-level road, mountain, kids' bikes and even their Turbo range of e-bikes. Advice and guidance are provided on the routes and trails that Ireland has to offer to the discerning cyclist.
Whether you’re visiting Ireland for a short stay or a long sightseeing holiday, cycling is one of the best ways to experience the beautiful countryside. One, two or three day hire packages are available, along with an array of cycle clothing and accessories to buy.
Specialized Ireland is located in the historic building known as Brownsbarn on the N7 motorway just outside of Dublin City. Situated just off one of the main routes to the West, Southwest and South of Ireland, the location is ideal for those heading out for adventure. The knowledgeable staff members are on hand to discuss the available routes and trails both locally and nationally.
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingRiver Cycles
- Things to see & doCyclingRoadbikehire.ie
- Things to see & doCyclingU2's Dublin - See Dublin by Bike
- Things to see & doCyclingCycle Dublin Bike Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingBike Stop Dublin
- Things to see & doHikingIrish Cycling Safaris
- Things to see & doCyclingDublin Pedal Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion
- Things to see & doHikingMy Bike or Hike