Specialized Ireland offers a host of facilities for all cyclists. Cyclists can avail of rental or purchase of their premium-level road, mountain, kids' bikes and even their Turbo range of e-bikes. Advice and guidance are provided on the routes and trails that Ireland has to offer to the discerning cyclist.
Whether you’re visiting Ireland for a short stay or a long sightseeing holiday, cycling is one of the best ways to experience the beautiful countryside. One, two or three day hire packages are available, along with an array of cycle clothing and accessories to buy.
Specialized Ireland is located in the historic building known as Brownsbarn on the N7 motorway just outside of Dublin City. Situated just off one of the main routes to the West, Southwest and South of Ireland, the location is ideal for those heading out for adventure. The knowledgeable staff members are on hand to discuss the available routes and trails both locally and nationally.
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Irish Cycling SafarisThings to see & doHiking
- Bike Stop DublinThings to see & doCycling
- Cycle Dublin Bike ToursThings to see & doCycling
- U2's Dublin - See Dublin by BikeThings to see & doCycling
- Roadbikehire.ieThings to see & doCycling
- River CyclesThings to see & doCycling
- My Bike or HikeThings to see & doHiking
- National Famine WayThings to see & doHiking