Irish Cycling Safaris provide group self-guided cycling tours in Ireland, offering wonderful sights and charming accommodation. Bespoke and custom tours can be arranged. Cycling Safaris guarantee a fun and friendly experience to all types of cyclists.
Irish Cycling Safaris have been organising bike tours in the west coast of Ireland since 1989. Since then the business has expanded to cover the length and breath of Ireland as well as numerous locations all over Europe. They operate out of Belfield Bike Shop at U.C.D. (University College Dublin) in Dublin 4.
Irish Cycling Safaris offer good quality biking tours in the most beautiful scenery at affordable prices, carrying on the tradition of the family business. They hope to share their local knowledge of the most interesting and breathtaking parts of Ireland while making people feel welcome to Ireland’s shores. They also arrange walking tours in the best hiking venues in Ireland.
The company takes care of all accommodation and bicycles as well as all the cycling equipment you need. Best of all, they carry your luggage for you - taking away all of the hassles, leaving all the fun and adventure of your holiday.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCyclingCycle Dublin Bike Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingEasy Motion
- Things to see & doCyclingDublin Pedal Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingRiver Cycles
- Things to see & doCyclingRoadbikehire.ie