Irish Cycling Safaris
- Pre-booking essential
- Family friendly
Irish Cycling Safaris in County Dublin are one of the leading activity holiday providers in Ireland. They took their first peddle into the glorious Irish countryside in 1989, and have entertained thousands of cyclists ever since. The cornerstone of Irish Cycling Safaris has been a commitment to provide quality tours at reasonable prices, whilst encouraging sustainable tourism.
Some of their cycling tours include, tours to Connemara and Galway, The Burren, West Cork and Kerry, the Copper Coast, Wicklow and Donegal. They also arrange walking tours to some of the best hiking locations in Ireland including, the Kerry Way, Dingle Way, Sheep's Head Way and the Wicklow Way.
Irish Cycling Safaris takes care of all your accommodation and bicycles, as well as providing all the cycling equipment you may need. Irish Cycling Safaris guarantee a fun and friendly experience to all types of cyclists. They hope to share their local knowledge of some of the most interesting and beautiful parts of Ireland. Bespoke and custom tours can also be arranged.
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- HilltoptreksThings to see & doHiking