Situated on the first floor of the Kilkenny store, Nassau Street, this award winning Cafe and Restaurant affords a clear and pleasant view into the grounds of adjoining Trinity College. A culinary and visitor delight.
The Kilkenny shop is a byword for quality and a mecca for visiting tourists and Irish shoppers, in search of unique, well designed Irish giftware, clothing and crystal.
Within this flagship store, The Kilkenny Restaurant continues to pride itself on sourcing and serving fresh, additive free ingredients. The keynote is natural, with a home cooked flavour.
There are two dining sections within the food area; a cafe and a restaurant.
The cafe, amongst other choices, serves sandwiches, scones, paninis and a selection of coffee and tea. The main restaurant serves a delicious selection of salads in addition to contemporary and traditional Irish hot breakfast and lunch dishes.
Salads, quiches, casseroles, home baked breads and cakes are established favourites and are reliably excellent. Gluten free options are also listed.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street