Pichet Restaurant serves European cuisine with worldwide influences, while always using the finest local produce wherever possible. Located on Trinity Street, close to Dublin Castle, Trinity College and Grafton Street.
Pichet Restaurant is open seven days a week, serving lunch and dinner offering both Set Menu and A la Carte dining.
All of the menus represent excellent value, but in particular the daily lunch and early pre-theatre evening menus offer a range of prices and specials. Offering an excellent wine list as well as an extensive bar menu offering a wide range of beers, spirits and cocktails made by their talented mixologists.
Located on Trinity Street in Dublin city centre - close to Trinity College, Dublin Castle and Grafton Street. Easily accessible by bus, train and the Luas tram. Situated very close by to Trinity Street Multi-Storey Carpark.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi