Celtic Nights Dinner & Show
Celtic Nights Dinner & Show, at the Arlington Hotel in Dublin City centre, continues to excite audiences from every corner of the world. For over 25 years, their Irish dancers and musicians have delivered high energy, passionate performances. Celtic Nights is choreographed for maximum audience participation and full family entertainment. The show features sean nós dancing and the brush dance.
A traditional Irish three course meal is served, with sittings from 18:30 to 20:30. Generally, the earlier you book your dinner, the closer your seats will be to the stage. Choose from mouth watering home style Irish favourites like lamb stew, bacon and cabbage and locally sourced seafood. Dessert includes tempting Baileys cheesecake among others. The show begins at 20:30 and lasts two hours.
Experience the warmth of the Irish welcome at Celtic Nights Dinner & Show.
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants