Where the classic Italian eatery and New York bar collide, NoLIta is all about the pursuit of good times from lunch or brunch straight through to a lively late night.
Set in a decadent yet energetic environment at 64-65 South Great George's Street, NoLIta brings something different to Dublin, combining Italian fare with a celebrated beverage programme.
In the heart of Dublin's city centre, NoLIta prides itself on being one of the city's favoured nightlife hotspots. With extensive menu options, handcrafted cocktails and entertainment, there is something for everyone. Whether you're in the mood for a quick bite, a business lunch or a catch up with friends, NoLIta's menus and surroundings will fit your needs.
With live music, DJs and expert mixologists, NoLIta will keep you entertained from the early evening to the late night.
NoLIta opens its doors seven days a week and is a popular venue to host events. It has a variety of spaces available for your local lunch with friends, a corporate function, a private dining experience, a team building activity or a special celebration.
Unwind in NoLIta's garden or get interactive with a cocktail showpiece. With a selection of spaces and occasion packages, NoLIta can cater to any occasion.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show