Set in a decadent yet energetic environment at 64-65 South Great George's Street, NoLIta brings something different to Dublin City, combining Italian fare with a celebrated beverage programme.
In the heart of Dublin's city centre, NoLIta prides itself on being one of the city's favoured nightlife hotspots. With extensive menu options, handcrafted cocktails and entertainment, there is something for everyone. Whether you're in the mood for a quick bite, a business lunch or a catch up with friends, NoLIta's menus and surroundings will fit your needs.
With live music, DJs and expert mixologists, NoLIta will keep you entertained from the early evening to the late night.
NoLIta opens its doors seven days a week and is a popular venue to host events. It has a variety of spaces available for your local lunch with friends, a corporate function, a private dining experience, a team building activity or a special celebration.
Unwind in NoLIta's garden or get interactive with a cocktail showpiece. With a selection of spaces and occasion packages, NoLIta can cater to any occasion.
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Kōbe One Japanese FusionFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants