Ireland's Eye Ferries
- Family friendly
- Free car parking
Ireland's Eye Ferries offer a 1 hour Howth adventure voyage around Ireland's Eye and is suitable for all ages. Enjoy spectacular nature on a cruise along the waterline of the Howth Cliffs and Ireland’s Eye.
The island of Ireland’s Eye is home to wild seabirds such as gannets, guillemots, cormorants, kittiwakes, puffins and seagulls. See and photograph the large seal colony from the boat in Howth Harbour and around Ireland’s Eye.
Explore untouched and hidden nature, mysterious caves, murderous beaches and coves, Martello towers and ancient monasteries on the Ireland’s Eye Ferries boat tour from Howth Harbour. There is live commentary from your skipper and some local Irish music playing in the background along the way.
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking