- See website for pricing.
Surfdock Watersports is located on the Grand Canal Dockyard, just five minutes from Dublin’s city centre in County Dublin. Surfdock offers windsurfing and sailing courses, as well as stocking popular brands of water sports equipment and surf wear.
Surfdock offers a unique combination of activities with a shop for all the equipment to go with it. They teach paddleboarding, kayaking and windsurfing for beginners in the Grand Canal Dock and they also offer intermediate paddleboarding classes and trips in and around Dublin. Intermediate windsurfing classes take place in the Malahide Estuary.
Surfdock has been offering water sports equipment and lessons in the Grand Canal Basin for the last twenty years. The group sessions are popular for adult groups, kids' birthday parties, corporate events/nights and hen/stag parties. Try Kayaking, SUP, wakeboarding and dragon boating.
Surfdock also runs junior courses. The busiest time of the year are the summer holidays when they run Dublin’s most exciting summer camp for children and youth from 8 to 16 years, with an opportunity to try everything from kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, paddleboarding and ringo rides.
Facilities include changing rooms and lockers, and they even provide hair dryers if you intend to go out after your lesson.
The team in the shop and their instructors are water sports enthusiasts and happy to help you with all your requirements.
Kayaks, SUP boards and wetsuits may be rented.
Open from April to October.
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHarbour Splash
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesIrish National Sailing & Powerboat School