- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Surfdock Watersports offer a unique combination of activities with a shop for all the equipment to go with it. They teach paddleboarding, kayaking and windsurfing for beginners at Grand Canal Dock in Dublin City centre. They also offer intermediate paddleboarding classes and trips in and around Dublin. Intermediate windsurfing classes take place in the Malahide Estuary.
Surfdock Watersports and their shop have been offering water sports equipment and lessons in the Grand Canal Basin for the last twenty years. The group sessions are popular for adult groups, kids' birthday parties, corporate events/nights and hen/stag parties. Try Kayaking, SUP, wakeboarding and dragon boating.
Surfdock also runs junior courses. The busiest time of the year are the summer holidays when they run Dublin’s most exciting summer camp for children and youth from 8 to 16 years, with an opportunity to try everything from kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, paddleboarding and ringo rides.
Facilities include changing rooms and lockers, and they even provide hair dryers if you intend to go out after your lesson.
The team in the shop and their instructors are water sports enthusiasts and happy to help you with all your requirements.
Kayaks, SUP boards and wetsuits may be rented.
Open from April to October.
- Irish National Sailing & Powerboat SchoolThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Howth Yacht Club MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- BigStyle SUP Dún LaoghaireThings to see & doWater activities
- Dun Laoghaire MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- Shearwater Sea KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Kayaking.ieThings to see & doWater activities
- City KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Pure Magic Watersports DublinThings to see & doWater activities
- Dublin Bay CruisesThings to see & doWater activities
- Rafting.ieThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Dive Ireland Expo - Dive and Watersports Show
Sat, 6 Apr - Sun, 7 Apr
Sport Ireland Campus
- Kayak Cross Autumn SeriesFestivals & eventsSports
Thu, 16 Nov - Fri, 8 Dec