Kayaking.ie offer tours and trips for all age and ability levels in beautiful places full of wildlife. Kayak with the seals at Dalkey Island (20 mins from Dublin) or experience the hidden world of Dublin’s Strawberry Beds from the famous River Liffey.
Kayaking.ie are one of the market leaders in fun, cost effective and safe kayaking tours and courses. They provide high quality equipment to make sure that you have a comfortable journey on the water. This is a wonderful way to introduce you to wildlife, flora and fauna as well as fill you in on the rich historical and cultural heritage.
Tours are run from the picturesque village of Dalkey, Co. Dublin where you can come and kayak with the seals and experience the spectacular scenery of the South Dublin Coastline with views of the Dublin Mountains. All gear and equipment is provided so you can quite easily get the DART from Dublin to come kayaking. You do need to have basic swimming ability and be comfortable in the water and happy enough to kick your legs or move your arms while floating with the buoyancy aid. After kayaking you can wander into the village of Dalkey where you can visit Dalkey Castle and sample some great food in any one of the many restaurants and cafes.
Kayaking.ie also run river tours on the famous River Liffey at Lucan which is a mere 25 minutes by bus from Dublin City Centre. Here you can experience the hidden world of Dublin's Strawberry Beds. You can slide down a weir and kayak under Shackeleton's Mill which belonged to the family of the famous explorer Ernest Shackleton. These kayaking tours are suitable for all ages and ability levels so what are you waiting for? Contact Kayaking.ie today!
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesCity Kayaking