Pure Magic Watersports Dublin, based in Clontarf, Dublin City, offers lessons and activity afternoons in kitesurfing, stand up paddle boarding (SUP), and wing foiling. Courses are available for complete beginners to advanced levels. Suitable for children age 12 years and up.
Pure Magic Watersports Dublin is a water based activity centre that operates from the safe and sheltered Dollymount Strand in Clontarf, Dublin City. Everything you need to enjoy thrilling sports on the water is provided for. You'll be in safe hands taking lessons in kitesurfing, SUP boarding, and wing foiling with certified instructors. The lessons are customised for all, from a complete beginner's first thrills on the water to advanced riders who want to improve their trick repertory.
Pure Magic Watersports Dublin believes that the most important thing in any water sport is passion, and they aim to help others experience the excitement of all their water activities. They are dedicated to promoting all aspects of the sport, with emphasis on safety and responsibility, both in their Dublin base and in their Achill centre in County Mayo.
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesSurfdock Watersports
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHarbour Splash
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie