BigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Founded by Kris Goodbody, BigStyle has a SUP school at Dún Laoghaire Harbour in Dublin and at the Atlantic Lodge in County Mayo. Dún Laoghaire Harbour is located just over 10km from Dublin’s City centre and has 200 acres of water. It is a great place to learn to Stand Up Paddle, as it’s sheltered from almost every wind direction.
BigStyle SUP school is located at the slipway to the Coal Harbour, the oldest part of Dún Laoghaire’s historic port. It is the most sheltered part of the harbour and is the perfect place to make your first attempt on a SUP. Instructors make sure to match your progression, so if you are comfortable with SUP, they will set off to explore, or if you are a little unsure with SUP, they will take more time and cruise around a small area. If you are familiar with SUP, why not simply rent a board and go on an adventure with BigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire.
Everyone is provided with a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, paddle and SUP. You must just bring a towel and a sense of adventure. The BigStyle operation is currently mobile in the harbour with no access to changing rooms and so it is best to come wearing your swimsuit and ready to go.
- Howth Yacht Club MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- Irish National Sailing & Powerboat SchoolThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Rafting.ieThings to see & doAdventure activities
- City KayakingThings to see & doWater activities
- Dun Laoghaire MarinaThings to see & doWater activities
- SUP DublinThings to see & doWater activities
- Dublin Bay CruisesThings to see & doWater activities
- Pure Magic Watersports DublinThings to see & doWater activities
- Surfdock WatersportsThings to see & doWater activities
- Kayaking.ieThings to see & doWater activities
- Dive Ireland Expo - Dive and Watersports Show
Sat, 6 Apr - Sun, 7 Apr
Sport Ireland Campus