Dublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Family friendly
All ages love this 45 minute boat trip along Dublin’s iconic River Liffey in the heart of the city. Expert guides bring history and heritage to life while pointing out the most important and interesting sights. A delightful way to discover Dublin! The tour departs from Bachelors Walk, beside O'Connell Bridge.
Witness unique views of the Ha’penny Bridge, O’Connell Street, the Custom House, the Jeanie Johnston, the Georgian quaysides and the 3 Arena. You can even catch glimpses of the Aviva Stadium and the Dublin mountains beyond.
The boat is also available for private hire.
Whether you’re a Dubliner or a visitor, young or old, this 45 minute tour on Dublin’s famous red boat is enjoyable for all.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Rogues Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin