Splash out at Aquazone located in the National Aquatic Centre, is one of the most exciting attractions for families in Ireland. This leisure pool offers thrills with water roller coaster, surf rider as well as a Pirate Ship for the little ones. It's home to eight rides, slides and experiences, catering for all ages.
The National Aquatic Centre also contains Ireland's biggest swimming pool, an Olympic sized 50 metre competition pool. The centre also features Ireland’s only diving tank which meets Olympic competition standards. Both pools are available to day visitors looking for a relaxing swim.
You may also like
- Things to see & doWater activitiesPure Magic Watersports Dublin
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDun Laoghaire Marina
- Things to see & doWater activitiesBigStyle SUP Dún Laoghaire
- Things to see & doWater activitiesIsland Ferries
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doWater activitiesShearwater Sea Kayaking
- Things to see & doWater activitiesHarbour Splash
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie