Wanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
Depart Dublin for this award winning and brilliant day trip with your 100% Irish Tour Guide and travel through the beautiful countryside of County Wicklow until we arrive in Glendalough.
Visit St. Kevin's monastic city at Glendalough famed for its rounds towers, and Celtic crosses which will provide you with a true insight into the workings of an early Christian monastery. Glendalough, known as the valley of two Lakes and surrounded by dense forests and romantic babbling brooks this is truly the picture-postcard vision of Ireland you have come to enjoy and explore.
Enjoy the rolling hills of Wicklow, the magnificent peat bogs, dramatic waterfalls and relax in the amazing “Garden of Ireland”. The Highlight on your Tour – Kilkenny - with its narrow street, colorful shops and buildings is unique as a city and a mecca for those who choose to visit.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. Website and booking documentation are in German for the convenience of German-speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
Tour duration 9hrs | Tour departs daily at 09:00
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursWaterford Crystal & Kilkenny City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursAran Islands Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursThe Wicklow Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursThe West Coast Explorer - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursSights of Dublin Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursRural Pub Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursPrivate Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & Carr