Wicklow Day Tour - Irish Day Tours
This tour is designed to show you the beauty and history of Wicklow.
Departing Dublin, enjoy views of Blessington Lakes as you make your way towards Baltinglass Abbey, which was founded in 1148 by the King of Leinster, Dermot MacMurrough. Explore this interesting site for 1 hour.
Next, meet local farmer Ed who will show you around his working farm and introduce you to his sheepdogs. Watch as Ed directs the dogs with little commands or whistles and be sure to have your camera ready.
The scenic village of Laragh is your next stop where you'll find shops, a restaurant and a coffee shop. It is located in the heart of the Uplands.
Glendalough is the last stop of the day, the most popular for most. You have a full 1.5 hours to explore the monastic settlement founded in the 6th century by St Kevin. The setting amongst the mountains and the lakes is what sets this monastery apart from every other. Take a stroll and enjoy this magical area.
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursTitanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary Gibbons