Excursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
Cliffs of Moher Day Tour From Dublin.
Travel from the banks of Dublin´s river Liffey to Ireland´s Wild Atlantic Way and experience the biggest attraction in all of Ireland.
The first stop on this tour, after a little break for a coffee, is the picturesque village of Kinvara. This beautiful landscape is also known for the Dunguaire Castle, where you can take great pictures. Then you will be driven along the shores of Galway Bay and see amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a fantastic lunch in the beautiful Doolin region. Finally you will reach the Cliffs of Moher, one of the world's great natural attractions (entrance fee already included). After having enjoyed a relaxing walk you will stop at the village of Bunratty, famed for its medieval banquets. Here you can take photos of the castle and visit the nearby Woolen Mills store for refreshments before the journey back to Dublin.
Return to Dublin approx. 20:00; in plenty of time to enjoy the night.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. The website and booking documentation is in Spanish for the convenience of Spanish-speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
Departs daily from 08:00 | Duration of tour 12hrs
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Tours by About Ireland Taxi Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursAdam Ladd Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doDay toursBlarney Cork and Cobh Tour by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGalway and Connemara Tour by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiant's Causeway Tour by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursThe Kilkenny Tour by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursThe Kerry Tour by Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursThe Belfast Tour by Paddywagon Tours