Glendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
One of the most beautiful sights in Ireland. The area is renowned for its magnificent scenery and rich and varied heritage. Here you will have time to explore the ruined monastic city that dates back to 10th century. Not to mention the magnificent lakes, waterfalls and babbling brooks. Glendalough is also known for the Braveheart wedding scenes. You will enjoy 1.5 hrs at Glendalough.
PS, I Love You and Braveheart scenes were filmed here. It will not be a mystery why this area was chosen for these iconic movies. Want to see where Hilary Swank met Gerard Butler for the first time? Feel like you are in the PS. I love you movie.
Travel into the Wicklow Mountains. With spectacular panoramic views of the landscape, with amazing scenery stretching as far as the eyes can see.
With 2 hours to enjoy the amazing city of Kilkenny, once the medieval capital of Ireland back in the 11th century which is situated on the banks of the river Nore, you will have a great day in medieval Ireland. Enjoy the picturesque cobblestone streets. Spend some time to explore the gardens of the famed Norman Castle dating back to the 1100s. Here you have an opportunity to take a tour inside the castle for a small optional fee.
You can also visit the Black Abbey and the Cathedral of Saint Canice with its magnificent round tower. This is a magnificent city to enjoy and will be a highlight of your visit to Ireland.
Tour starts at Westmoreland Street Dublin. Duration of tour 11hrs
- Things to see & doDay toursWaterford Crystal & Kilkenny City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour - Collins Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Mountaineer Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursCS Tours Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursKilkenny City & Wicklow Mountains - Wild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Boyne Valley - Day Tours Unplugged
- Things to see & doDay toursConnemara & The Wild Atlantic Way Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!