The Game of Thrones Tour takes you on two long locations treks, 4 miles of walking in total to Winterfell. Providing Stark cloaks, shields, swords and helms at no extra cost, for those who wish to truly immerse themselves in the Game of Thrones experience.
Did you know that Northern Ireland is the most important film location for HBO's epic series Game of Thrones®?
The Dublin Winterfell Llcations Trek is a fully immersive experience. They provide Stark cloaks, replica swords, shields and banners at no extra cost.
The morning trek takes you through an 800 year old forest, visiting the Haunted Forest and the bridge where the Starks discover the dead Direwolf and her pups. The afternoon trek takes you to Winterfell from the first season, to Walder Freys twins, to Robbs camp in the Riverlands and to where Brienne confronts the three Stark soldiers.
In Ireland, winter is never far away. Winter is always coming, almost every day. Good walking shoes, good mobility, the energy to walk 4 miles and a spirit of adventure are all requirements for the tours. They're not for the faint hearted.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Day Tour - Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour - Collins Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Hill of Tara Tour - Gray Line Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland