Game of Thrones Tours
Did you know that Northern Ireland is the most important film location for HBO's epic series Game of Thrones®?
The Dublin Winterfell Llcations Trek is a fully immersive experience. They provide Stark cloaks, replica swords, shields and banners at no extra cost.
The morning trek takes you through an 800 year old forest, visiting the Haunted Forest and the bridge where the Starks discover the dead Direwolf and her pups. The afternoon trek takes you to Winterfell from the first season, to Walder Freys twins, to Robbs camp in the Riverlands and to where Brienne confronts the three Stark soldiers.
In Ireland, winter is never far away. Winter is always coming, almost every day. Good walking shoes, good mobility, the energy to walk 4 miles and a spirit of adventure are all requirements for the tours. They're not for the faint hearted.
- Ireland's Hidden Heartlands Whiskey Trail by Whiskey Island ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Celtic Boyne Valley Day Tour – Irish Day toursThings to see & doDay tours
- Cliffs of Moher – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Your Irish TourThings to see & doDay tours
- Dublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Cliffs of Moher - Finn McCools ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Adam Ladd ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- MV Little Flower FerryThings to see & doDay tours
- A Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Private Cliffs of Moher Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Private Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Waterford Crystal & Kilkenny City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours