Excursiones Irlanda - Giant’s Causeway Tour
Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
Now that you are in Ireland do not miss the chance to visit the legendary Giant's Causeway! This tour includes the entrance fee for the Giant's Causeway Visitor Center and you will be provided with free audio guides. You will also visit the Dark Hedges and Ballintoy, the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, Dunluce Castle and travel along the Causeway Coastal route. You’ll also enjoy time for refreshments in Belfast city center!
Depart from Dublin and travel to Northern Ireland. The first stop is typically the Dark Hedges, famous all over the world thanks the TV series Game of Thrones. You will feel like you are on set!
Next stop is the rope bridge at Carrick-A-Rede, situated near the village of Ballintoy. Those who wish to cross the bridge can do so for a charitable donation to the National Trust who maintain the attraction. Finally you will arrive at Giant´s Causeway, the highlight of this trip. The entrance fee is included in your ticket. There will be a photo stop at the ruins of Dunluce Castle, hanging spectacularly over the edge of the cliffs.
Next stop: Belfast City. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the highlights of this city.
Return to Dublin approx. 20:30.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. The website and booking documentation are in Spanish for the convenience of Spanish-speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Blarney Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursFair Isle Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGame of Thrones Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGanTours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours