Urban Plant Life Garden Centre
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Urban Plant Life Garden Centre is Dublin's unique and historic gardener's paradise - Dublin's only urban-based garden centre nestled in the heart of Dublin's historic Liberties.
If you love gardening, this is a definite must-see, situated 10-12 minutes walking distance from a number of Dublin's tourist attractions such as St Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse and Teeling Whiskey Distillery in Newmarket.
Urban Plant Life is housed in a building which retains a lot of historic features within it's walls including a brick chimney and exposed stone. You might even catch sight of a tadpole or two in the pond hidden within the boxwood garden.
Just look for the building on Cork St. with the large floral mural outside and enter an oasis of calm from the hustle and bustle of the street outside.
Visitors can while away some time either looking around at the extensive selection of plants, flowers and gardening sundries.
The shop is easily accessed by bus routes 151/77a and 27. It is also within walking distance of the Luas Red Line Rialto and Fatima stops.
- Malahide Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Airfield EstateThings to see & doGardens
- National Botanic GardensThings to see & doGardens
- Pearse Museum - St. Enda's ParkThings to see & doMuseums
- Dublin Garden TrailThings to see & doGardens
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Merrion SquareThings to see & doGardens
- St Anne's Park and Rose GardensThings to see & doGardens
- War Memorial GardensThings to see & doGardens
- Lord Milo ExhibitionFestivals & eventsArt Exhibitions
Sat, 24 Feb - Sun, 25 Aug
Malahide Castle & Gardens
- Beauty and The BeastFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Sun, 14 Jul
Newbridge House & Farm