Located in Dublin, Dundrum Town Centre is home to more than 100 stores, from high street names to the more luxurious brands. It also boasts 40 restaurants and cafes, 12 cinema screens and two nightclubs.
Dundrum Town Centre is the ultimate destination for shopping and entertainment. Located in Dundrum, Dublin, the shopping centre boasts more than 100 stores, 40 restaurants and cafés, 12 cinema screens, a bar, two nightclubs and a theatre as well as a full medical centre, an adult training and education facility and a citizens information centre.
Dundrum Town Centre opened in March 2005 with many firsts to Ireland such as Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, H&M and Massimo Dutti. International retailers have continued to choose Dundrum Town Centre as home to their flagship stores in Ireland including Hamleys, Gap, Gant and Hollister.
Dundrum Town Centre was awarded the Most Family Friendly Shopping Centre award for three years running as a result of its extensive services and facilities to make shopping with the family a more enjoyable experience.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresThe Square
- Things to see & doShopping centresLiffey Valley Shopping Centre