Lulu + Belle is an independent jewellery brand and open workshop space based in Rush, Fingal, North Dublin. It's just a few minutes stroll from two beaches and the harbour in Rush.
This Irish jewellery brand is known for handcrafted delicate jewellery and specialises in personalised jewellery, including initial necklaces, name necklaces and birthstone jewellery. Lulu + Belle have an open jewellery workshop where customers can visit and see jewellery makers at work. Visitors can also purchase from the collection of Irish handmade jewellery in rolled gold and silver and view the brand’s collection of personalised jewellery. Personalised jewellery can be ordered in the studio and can be picked up when completed or shipped to its destination. Lulu + Belle use traditional hand-stamping techniques to create their distinctive personalised collection, impressing each character by hand with stainless steel stamps.
Lulu + Belle also offer group jewellery-making workshops and classes in the studio’s dedicated, light-filled workshop space. Visitors can book a group class and learn wire-wrapping and forging techniques, to create their own necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Group workshops are organised by contacting the studio in advance.
Lulu + Belle are registered with the Design and Crafts Council of Ireland as an Irish handmade jewellery brand.
You may also like
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Liberty Market
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed