Courtville Antique & Vintage Jewellers
Courtville Antique & Vintage Jewellers began in County Tipperary back in 1952 by Katherine Kitten Pierse. Kitten's daughter Gráinne worked alongside her mother and expanded the shop to Dublin City where it still resides.
In 1982, when Powerscourt Townhouse was converted into a shopping centre, Courtville took up residence as the corner jewellery shop in the Antiques Gallery. It was the perfect location for a vintage and antique jewellery shop, within a stunning Georgian building to reflect the beauty and splendour of what’s nestled inside. Gráinne lovingly selected each piece and showcased it until it found its rightful keeper. It is now in the hands of Matthew Weldon and remains true to the values and traditions since 1952.
Matthew looks for the exceptional, rare and intriguing pieces and delivers a presence both online and in store. Relationships are the soul of the business and are based on old fashioned customer service. Matthew gives you personal attention if you have a query, question or need something that little bit special.
- Fallon and ByrneThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Avoca MalahideThings to see & doShops
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Omni Park Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- O'Sullivan AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Paul Sheeran JewellersThings to see & doShops
- Johnston AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Guinness GalleryThings to see & doCrafts & design