JW Weldons of Dublin, is one of Dublin's longest established antiques shops, stocking diamond jewellery, vintage jewellery and antique Irish silver.
JW Weldons, on Clarendon Street in Dublin City centre, is one of Dublin's longest established antiques shops. Founded a century ago, it is a fourth generation family business. They have an extensive collection of vintage and modern jewellery, and are leading experts in the field of antique Irish silver.
Visitors, whether they are new collectors or longstanding friends, are always welcome to view the superb collection on display.
They specialise in early Irish silver, and have one of the largest collections of Georgian Irish silver in the world, available to view five days a week. It is more than just a business, the shop is like a museum where you are welcome to handle the exhibits.
You may also like
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre