Paul Sheeran Jewellers
- Rainy days
For over 30 years, Paul Sheeran Jewellers has built an enviable reputation in Ireland for service, craftsmanship and quality, in a family-run and owned business. It is one of the few jewellers in Ireland to offer customers access to the expertise of an in-house team of designers, goldsmiths, diamond specialists and watchmakers.
In-house jewellery design and creation is one of Paul Sheeran's unique selling propositions with many clients choosing to remodel older jewellery or create stunning new bespoke pieces.
The Irish Celtic Collection in house designs of gold and silver bracelets embedded with diamonds are handmade in store giving visitors to Ireland the opportunity to take home a unique piece of Irish craftmanship.
They also create custom pieces of jewellery, catering to clients’ individual designs, with something to suit all styles and budgets.
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre