Paul Sheeran Jewellers
- Rainy days
For over 30 years, Paul Sheeran Jewellers has built an enviable reputation in Ireland for service, craftsmanship and quality, in a family-run and owned business. It is one of the few jewellers in Ireland to offer customers access to the expertise of an in-house team of designers, goldsmiths, diamond specialists and watchmakers.
In-house jewellery design and creation is one of Paul Sheeran's unique selling propositions with many clients choosing to remodel older jewellery or create stunning new bespoke pieces.
The Irish Celtic Collection in house designs of gold and silver bracelets embedded with diamonds are handmade in store giving visitors to Ireland the opportunity to take home a unique piece of Irish craftmanship.
They also create custom pieces of jewellery, catering to clients’ individual designs, with something to suit all styles and budgets.
- Jervis Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- J W WeldonThings to see & doShops
- Guinness GalleryThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Johnston AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- O'Sullivan AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Omni Park Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops
- Avoca MalahideThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops