- Rainy days
O'Sullivan Antiques of Francis Street is at the centre of the antiques quarter in Dublin. Renowned for high quality antiques, O'Sullivan Antiques are members of the Irish Antique Dealers Association and deal in fine Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian period furniture, specialising in mahogany, rosewood, satinwood and walnut pieces.
It is a veritable Aladdin's cave at O'Sullivan Antiques with interesting items to be discovered in every corner. They carry a vast and ever changing range of stock comprising of all types of furniture, gilt mirrors, paintings, prints, watercolours, garden furniture, chimney pieces, fire grates, statues, lighting, decorative objects, and objects d'art.
O'Sullivan Antiques have had years of experience in organising the delivery of goods to any destination in the world and would be delighted to help with any enquiries. Francis Street is considered one of Ireland’s arts and antiques quarters, and is a definite find if looking for an object of considerable age, an item of furniture, an antique relic or a special work of art.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery