Rory's Fishing Tackle
- Rainy days
Rory's Fishing Tackle is one of the oldest retail shops in Temple Bar. Established in 1959 by Rory Harkin and now run by his daughter Mary, Rory’s has been a landmark for all angling enthusiasts and aims to be a 'university of fishing'.
Rory's cater for both freshwater and sea angling and are stockists of all leading brands including Abu Garcia, Daiwa, Greys, Guideline, Penn, Sage, Rio, Rapala, Shakespeare, Shimano, Savage Gear and Westin.
The store stocks a selection of boots, waders and clothing including a range of t-shirts. One of the t-shirts was purchased by the late Amy Winehouse when she was in Dublin. See the large range of rods, reels, lures, 1,000's of flies and accessories. Rory’s also has an online store and ships worldwide.
The staff are passionate about fishing and have a wealth of experience throughout Ireland and overseas. They can provide advice on where best to fish and to recommend the best angling methods. Rory’s provide live and frozen bait and are an authorised distributor of fishing permits.
Located in the heart of Temple Bar, Rory's is a 2 minute walk from O'Connell Bridge. Landmarks including the Ha’penny Bridge, Trinity College and O’Connell Bridge are nearby. The shop is easily accessed by car, bus and Luas. On the Luas green line use the Westmoreland or Trinity stop. On the red line Luas use the Jervis stop. The Temple Bar car park is 200m from the store.
- Avoca MalahideThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops
- Fallon and ByrneThings to see & doShops
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Lulu + BelleThings to see & doCrafts & design
- Blackrock MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- The Liberty MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Farmleigh Food MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Temple Bar Food MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Red Stables Food Market, St Anne’s ParkThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets
- Dublin Food Co-op Organic Food MarketThings to see & doMarkets & farmers markets