Nestled among the houses of Wyckham Park and Meadowbrook in south Dublin, The Willows in Dundrum (est. 1963) is traditional local Irish pub serving a fine pint & pub food in warm & welcoming surroundings. The Willows is the hub of the local community.
Enjoy a quiet drink in the lounge at The Willows which has a real coal fire for those long winter evenings. There are a range of both draught and bottled beers available, offering great value, as well as premium beers and fine wines for you to enjoy.
Sport is well catered for at The Willows. With the big screen and six LCD flat screen TV's, all live sporting events are covered. Sporting events are also offered at The Willows, such as snooker on the full size tables or a golf outing or a poker night.
An outdoor part enclosed heated area, to the rear of the pub, affords the opportunity to enjoy long evenings while relaxing with friends or family.
Function rooms are also available, and cater to all different sizes of groups.
Parking is readily available at the front of the pub and in the side streets around the area.
The Willows is located just off the M50 & within walking distance of Dundrum shopping centre.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company