Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
The Circular Bar
- Dog friendly
- Paid car parking
The Circular Bar is a large bar on Dublin City's South Circular Road with multiple options for visitors to enjoy. By day, it is home to Daddy's Café, serving Irish comfort food using seasonal and local produce.
From late afternoon, the space is transformed into The Circular Bar with Coke Lane Pizza providing wood fired pizza in the bright and airy main room area, which is enhanced by their cosy side bar, The Other Hand, where you will find live bands and DJs on weekends.
The Circular Bar also has two outdoor spaces, with the front terrace getting plenty of sunshine, from sun up to sun down.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown