The Ivy Dawson Street
- Family friendly
- Paid car parking
- Pre-booking essential
The Ivy Dawson Street is a bright, colourful restaurant in Dublin City, just south of Trinity College, that serves food from dawn until dusk. You will find a selection of classics including shepherd’s pie, crispy duck salad and an indulgent chocolate bombe, alongside a wide variety of locally inspired dishes. Choose from the tempting vegan and vegetarian menu options. The breakfast menu features the full Irish breakfast and a vegetarian breakfast. The weekend brunch and á la carte menus have an abundance of fine fish, chicken, steak, and burger dishes. At the weekend you can choose buttermilk or gluten free pancakes.
The Ivy Dawson Street specialises in tantalising cocktails, available to enjoy in the restaurant or at the brasserie’s striking central onyx bar. The bar is well stocked with fine spirits, botanical gins, craft beer, fine wine, Guinness and more.
Groups can book the beautifully decorated Jonathan Swift Room, which seats up to 32 guests. The Ivy Dawson Street welcomes families and children of all ages.
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Brasserie Sixty6Food & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants