Located in the heart of Ballsbridge in Dublin City,The Bridge 1859 is a multi award-winning bar. Just a stone’s throw from the RDS and Aviva Stadium, The Bridge 1859 is a cosy pub with a warm atmosphere.
Best known for its star-studded cast of directors, Noel Anderson, Jamie Heaslip, Rob Kearney, Dave Kearney and Sean O’Brien, The Bridge 1859 is the place to be for all things rugby. At The Bridge 1859 they strive to deliver the perfect experience for you and your friends whatever the occasion, whether you are a sports fan going to the local Aviva Stadium to cheer on your team, or an avid concert goer enjoying your favourite act. Choose from a varied lunch and dinner menu, and the extensive beverage menu on offer. The Bridge 1859 also caters for special occasions with two private function rooms available for hire. The atmosphere and service at The Bridge 1859 will not leave you disappointed.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar