- Paid car parking
The Stella Cinema, at Rathmines in Dublin City, is a one screen cinema showing new releases and some Hollywood classics seven days a week. The cinema auditorium is fitted with plush leather armchairs, couches and beds each with its own footrest and side table for a lavishly comfortable movie watching experience.
A wide selection of delectable hot food, tasty snacks and delicious drinks are also available to enjoy during the film.
You may also like
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch