The Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Hidden gem
Innovation has always been at the heart of Guinness, dating right back to the time of Arthur Guinness. Their Experimental Brewery dates back over 100 years, and in 2015, they opened their gates for your discovery.
The Guinness Open Gate Brewery, located just 5 minute walk away from the Guinness Storehouse, in Dublin City, is a creative brewing space where you are encouraged to explore different flavours, finding the perfect brew for you.
At the Guinness Open Gate Brewery, their brewers are given the creative licence to dream in beer. Visit from Thursday to Saturday and try exclusive small batch brews, most of which are limited editions. Its ever changing beer roster means you will always be greeted by something new on their taps. Some of their past favourites include Black Forest Stout, Honey Brown Ale and Sea Salt & Lime Lager, all of which can be perfectly paired with burgers, sharing plates and more.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin