The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub, Rathfarnham, County Dublin, offers Irish and European cuisine in a cosy traditional pub setting. They also host an Irish music and dancing dinner show every night.
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is owned and run by musicians who perform at every show and add an unrivalled personal touch to the experience.
There is a nightly city centre shuttle to and from the traditional dinner show. There are more details of this shuttle service available on their website.
On a number of occasions, the traditional dinner show has been awarded "Best Traditional Dinner/Show in Ireland.” This event, a highly entertaining evening in a 200 year old pub, combines Irish food with authentic Irish music, song and dance. Afterwards, you can return to Dublin City centre on the shuttle, or stay to continue your night in this charming vintage pub.
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub remains open after the show with free live music at weekends until closing time in the bar.
If you are not staying in the city centre, please contact the Merry Ploughboy Pub for transport options. To book tickets, go directly to the Merry Ploughboy website. Groups of all sizes and individuals are welcome. There is car parking on site.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery