Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub is owned and run by musicians who perform at every show and add an personal touch to the experience.
There is a nightly city centre shuttle to and from the traditional dinner show. There are more details of this shuttle service available on their website.
The traditional dinner show, a highly entertaining evening in a 200 year old pub, combines Irish food with authentic Irish music, song and dance. Afterwards, you can return to Dublin City centre on the shuttle, or stay to continue your night in this charming vintage pub.
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub remains open after the show with free live music at weekends until closing time in the bar.
If you are not staying in the city centre, please contact the Merry Ploughboy Pub for transport options. To book tickets, go directly to the Merry Ploughboy website. Groups of all sizes and individuals are welcome. There is car parking on site.
- Comedy at The InternationalThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Twist of IrishThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The OarsmanFood & drinkBars & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Stella Cocktail ClubFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants