The Hurling Experience Tour
Join a tour from Dublin City to The Hurling Experience in Kilcullen, County Kildare every Saturday and Sunday outside the Guinness Storehouse, departing at 11:30.
Enjoy a unique Irish cultural and sporting experience bringing Ireland’s national sport of hurling to life for visitors and locals alike
In a 4 hour experience, visitors will be immersed in the history and culture of what's believed to be the world’s oldest field sport. Participants will learn how different hurling is from any other sport and why hurling was recognised in 2018 as a “unique and intangible cultural experience” by UNESCO.
Through extensive audiovisual content and on-field skills coaching and practice, visitors will learn why this sport captures the attention of people the world over. The coaches aim to provide a thoroughly enjoyable and fun experience. Participants will leave with lasting memories of Ireland’s national sport of hurling.
· All equipment supplied
· All weather – both indoor and outdoor facilities provided
· Reduced rates for children 16 years old and under
· Children under five go free
· Automatic 10% discount for groups of 10 or more
· Photo and video opportunities
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy