Croke Park Stadium
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
The GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association) is Ireland’s largest sporting organisation. It represents the national games of hurling and Gaelic football and is celebrated as one of the world’s greatest amateur sporting associations.
The GAA is at the heart of every community in Ireland and it’s fair to say that there are no other sports in the world more intertwined with a country’s identity, history and culture. The GAA is in the DNA of the Irish people. It's what they love, It's what they do.
If you really want to get under the skin of the Irish, a visit to Croke Park is a must. More than just a stadium, it’s the home of Gaelic games and it holds a special place in the hearts and minds of Irish people. Here, you’ll find passion and history pumping around every corner. Everything and everyone is brimming with pride, including their renowned tour guides who’ll have you hanging on every word.
The GAA Museum and tours are the perfect way to truly immerse yourself in Irish culture, so don’t be surprised if you leave a little bit of your own heart behind in Croke Park.
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- DubliniaThings to see & doMuseums