Why not pleasure taste palates with the smooth taste of Irish whiskey on a 2 hour whiskey tasting tour in Dublin. Let by a professional whiskey connoisseur, visit three great bars and sample five of Ireland’s finest whiskey varieties.
Greet an expert guide at a central Dublin location and receive an interesting introduction to Dublin’s whiskey drinking culture while strolling to the first venue.
Settle into a seat in the stylish Dingle Whiskey Bar, a newly opened establishment designed to showcase Ireland’s extensive whiskey selection, and pleasure your palate with two samples of smooth Irish whiskey. Continue to the legendary Irish pub, Bowes Lounge, to absorb its convivial atmosphere and taste one more prime-quality whiskey.
Conclude the tour at The Palace Bar, located in the heart of Dublin’s iconic Temple Bar district, and listen to anecdotes about famous Irish whiskey fans while enjoying two more premium whiskeys selected by your expert guide.
When the 2-hour tour concludes, bid the guide a fond farewell and continue exploring Dublin’s atmospheric streets independently.
Why not also explore their Premium Whiskey and Food Tasting and the Deluxe Whiskey and Food Tasting for the more discerning customer.
You may also like
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Wine Trails
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursKilternan Country Market