Dublin Whiskey Tours
Greet an expert guide at a central Dublin location and receive an interesting introduction to Dublin’s whiskey drinking culture while strolling to the first venue.
Settle into a seat in the stylish Dingle Whiskey Bar, a newly opened establishment designed to showcase Ireland’s extensive whiskey selection, and pleasure your palate with two samples of smooth Irish whiskey. Continue to the legendary Irish pub, Bowes Lounge, to absorb its convivial atmosphere and taste one more prime-quality whiskey.
Conclude the tour at The Palace Bar, located in the heart of Dublin’s iconic Temple Bar district, and listen to anecdotes about famous Irish whiskey fans while enjoying two more premium whiskeys selected by your expert guide.
When the 2-hour tour concludes, bid the guide a fond farewell and continue exploring Dublin’s atmospheric streets independently.
Why not also explore their Premium Whiskey and Food Tasting and the Deluxe Whiskey and Food Tasting for the more discerning customer.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursMusical Pub Crawl
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursBrewery Hops of Ireland
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursButlers. The Factory Tour
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWild Food Events
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursUnderground Donut Tour
- Things to see & doFood & drink toursThe Herb School