Make your way through the Guinness Storehouse gates located in the heart of St James’s Gate, in Dublin City. Explore seven floors of the Guinness Storehouse building, which was once the fermentation plant of the brewery. Discover more about the ingredients, history and culture that tell the Guinness story before taking in the 360 degree views of Dublin City from one of Dublin's highest vantage points, at the Gravity Bar. To your right, you will see the Wicklow Mountains, where Guinness sources its fresh Irish water for brewing. To the left, you will see the Phoenix Park and the Wellington Monument.
Visitors to the Guinness Storehouse can also experience the Guinness STOUTie, a pint of Guinness with your own selfie printed onto the head. Visit the Guinness Academy where you will learn how to pour your own pint of Guinness. Follow the legendary six step ritual, counting the 119.5 seconds it takes to pour a perfect pint of Guinness. Witness the surge and eventual settle and take home a certificate to show you were here.
If you would like a more private tour, the Connoisseur Experience is a journey through the tastes, smells and the story of Guinness. Here you will sample four of the most popular beers that have ever been brewed at Guinness while your guide talks you through all there is to know about each beer. Discover the origins of famous Guinness beers and gain an understanding into the craft and connection behind one of the most iconic brands in the world.
The Guinness Storehouse is also home to Arthur’s Bar and 1837 Bar & Brasserie, both offering delicious food options to perfectly pair with your pint of Guinness. From oysters to Guinness stew or a classic beef burger, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Lemon & DukeFood & drinkBars & pubs
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stella CinemaThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Comedy CrunchThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs