Skerries Golf Club
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:Medal 6,113m; forward 5,672m; ladies 5,114m
Number of holes:18
Skerries Golf Club in County Dublin was founded in 1905, and is home to an 18-hole parkland golf course located in Hacketstown on the edge of Skerries town, less than 10kms from the main Dublin to Belfast road (M1) and is only 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
On a clear day, you will find a magnificent view of sea and land extending from the Mourne Mountains to Howth and the Wicklow Mountains. The course, with its undulating fairways and mature trees, has a par 73 (74 for ladies); it measures 6,116m and 5,284m respectively from the medal tees. The course is renowned for its tough opening holes and finishing stretch, with fast greens that offer a fair test for every category of golfer.
In 1971 the course was extended to 18 holes under the direction of renowned Irish golf course architect Eddie Hackett. Visitors are welcome and online bookings are available.
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSwords Open Golf Course
- Things to see & doGolfSutton Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStackstown Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSlade Valley Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfNewlands Golf Club