- Rainy days
Kidspace has been designed with both parents and children in mind. There is a separate activity area for babies and toddlers which contains sensory lighting. The main playcentre is aimed at children up to eight years of age.
Children can have their birthday party experience in one of Kidspace's three themed birthday party rooms. The Nest Café serves coffees, cappuccinos and a range of cold drinks. They also provide a varied menu where you can choose from cheesecakes, muffins, scones, sandwiches, paninis and toasties.
There is a variety of entertainment available for parents including free WiFi, newspapers and magazines plus a plasma TV so you can catch up on your favourite soap or watch the match of the day.
You may also like
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesBalheary Shooting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesJump Zone Sandyford
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesScavenger Hunting Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGoQuest
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesThe Clue Academy
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesMy Bike or Hike