Foxrock Golf Club
Type of course:Parkland
Number of holes:9
Foxrock Golf Club is a challenging 9-hole parkland course, with scenic views Eastwards to the Dublin and Wicklow Mountains.
The original course was laid out by world-renowned course architect Harry Shapland Colt and includes a number of elevated greens. These were a particular feature of his designs and demand accurate approach play.
The Club takes particular pride in extending a warm welcome to visitors and visiting groups, and offers a range of catering facilities in our clubhouse to suit all tastes.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfLucan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland