Glencullen Adventure Park
- Hidden gem
- Cloudy days
Glencullen Adventure Park, in Dublin 18, offers a variety of trails and activities involving all terrain bike rides. The tracks vary in length and difficulty and feature different surface types with technical obstacles including three blue runs, six red runs, seven black runs, a pro line and tech track. There is also the Dual Slalom race track, one pedal up track, the skills area and six world class trails. They have a mountain bike shop onsite selling full face helmets, protective gear, and mountain biking clothing.
Children aged 8 to 16 will need to be accompanied on the tracks for their first time and an adult must remain onsite for visits thereafter. Children under 12 must have an adult accompanying them on a bike at all times for every visit.
Visitors can have their own or rented bikes transported to the top of the track with an uplift vehicle. There is a fleet of four branded Ford Transits equipped with custom made trailers, which means a speedy lift to the top.
Thirty full suspension Nukeproof 2021 mountain bicycles come with a full face helmet, elbow pads and knee pads included in the cost of bike rental. The Pedal Pass must be booked separately. There are also three kids bikes to rent with a 26" wheel to fit a height of 4'1 to 4'8.
For non bikers and spectators, the scenic walking trails are free to use and lead to Ticknock and the Dublin Mountain Way. Along the route is the ancient Giant’s Grave, a 4,000 year megalithic wedge tomb that is said to be the most intact of its kind in Ireland.
The GAP Kitchen, run by Gary Eustace and his team, provide a range of refreshments including barista coffees, fresh pastries, cakes and hot food with burgers so succulent you would have to see to believe.
- Flynn Park Outdoor AdventuresThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Zipit Tibradden WoodThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Rafting.ieThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Kylemore KartingThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Leisureplex BlanchardstownThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Kidspace RathcooleThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Adventure Rooms DublinThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Kidspace RathfarnhamThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Zero Latency DublinThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Leisureplex CoolockThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Find My IrelandThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Experience Gaelic GamesThings to see & doAdventure activities