- Type of course:
- 5962m and 5242m ladies
- Number of holes:
Lucan Golf Club offers an elegant parkland course, only 20 minutes drive from Dublin City centre, and provides a challenge for all keen golfers. The course is in a beautiful setting just outside the city.
Lucan Golf Club, founded in 1897, boasts a magnificent mature parkland layout in the tranquil suburb of Liffey Valley in County Dublin.
This 18-hole par 71 course measures 5962 metres off the blue markers (5242 metres for ladies) and is a great challenge to all that visit. The pristine fairways and tree-lined corridors to the greens are a credit to the dedicated team of greens staff who tend to them. The fourth hole, par three, is notable in that the shot crosses the main road.
Every Tuesday from February to October or November, the Club hosts an open competition, which is open to Ladies & Gents. Visitors are welcome and may book tee times online. Facilities include a bar, restaurant and Pro shop.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfHowth Golf Club