Lucan Golf Club
- Cloudy days
Type of course:Parkland
Distance:5962m and 5242m ladies
Number of holes:18
Lucan Golf Club, founded in 1897, boasts a magnificent mature parkland layout in the tranquil suburb of Liffey Valley in County Dublin.
This 18-hole par 71 course measures 5962 metres off the blue markers (5242 metres for ladies) and is a great challenge to all that visit. The pristine fairways and tree-lined corridors to the greens are a credit to the dedicated team of greens staff who tend to them. The fourth hole, par three, is notable in that the shot crosses the main road.
Every Tuesday from February to October or November, the Club hosts an open competition, which is open to Ladies & Gents. Visitors are welcome and may book tee times online. Facilities include a bar, restaurant and Pro shop.
- Things to see & doGolfG Golf Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfGreen Golf Ball
- Things to see & doGolfCurran Golf
- Things to see & doGolfStepaside Golf Centre
- Things to see & doGolfBalbriggan Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSkerries Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfClubs4Hire Ireland
- Things to see & doGolfSutton Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfStackstown Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfSlade Valley Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfNewlands Golf Club
- Things to see & doGolfMilltown Golf Club